time space warp

Monday, September 6

still starting sentences with small caps

Aria, the year's Humanities Week Literary Night will be on the 22nd, and it seems as if nothing's happening. the project is not moving, and i have no idea how to make it do something else. i am dead i tell you. dead. as dead as my staff was during the Art Talks, and as dead as my Live Journal is.

once again, i'm in this do or die mission where everyone's sprinting for their lives and i'm the only one who does not have an armor and a rifle to defend myself. this scene, where the cutest boy i've ever met is screaming for me to save him. he has gotten me flowers from the enemy camp and the worst thing of him getting caught and tortured has happened. this is the story of my life: i land in one movie that is plotted on the ambivalence of a Twilight Zone episode, and the one thing i'm not supposed to do is sit down, think things through, and just wait for something to happen. because there is no chapter to follow, no other episode but a series of events where i unknowingly pick the next adventure to slap me right in the face.

3 comment(s):

Hey. It's going to be as stellar as you are. =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 pm  

feck! I wuv yer new bloggie!

By Blogger fanboy420, at 9:43 pm  

.anonymous: who art thou? thanks anyway.

.Wafer: V for Vendetta! yay!

By Blogger punchdrunkdaisy, at 12:41 am  

Post a comment

<< Home