time space warp

Monday, September 27

overhaul.

i've made my blog layout more organised. now people don't have to deal with two scroll bars in order to view my posts. the simpler the better, i guess. i just need to tweak the colors, and fix the picture. that is, as soon as my photobucket account regains its sanity. i'll be doing all the tweaking tomorrow anyway.

i was talking to a friend a while ago and he said that i seldom post happy things in my blog. well that's because i don't access my blog when i'm happy-- or maybe i don't go online when 70% of my system is composed of triple espressos of sunshine. maybe i face the sad, blank, posting screen only when i'm depressed or stressed, and soothe my tired, stricken self with the clicking of technological plastic. so what's the realisation? publishing stuff online is, in a way, cathartic for me. when life works for me at least, i don't see the purpose of purging happiness out of my system.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home