time space warp

Wednesday, December 29

angst: blahblahblah

i'm supposed to be reading for my classes or working on my org tasks, but what am i doing downloading mp3s? yeah. procrastination to the max (digression for dorks: le sigh). so that's what my life is full of, supposed to bes, and i love every supposed to be that there is. heh. give me this: i'm supposed to be __________ but i'm ___________. i'll fill up hundreds of those in less than a minute. i'm supposed to be writing an essay but i'm blog posting. i do it so well! hahahaha!

anyway, since enjoying too much has made me feel guilty enough, i shall multi-task. i shall download and listen to mp3s, while blog posting, and i shall get one essay from my org tasks done. this will be my extra challenge for the day. tell you what? i'll come back later and post whatever i've come up with. deal? deal.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home