time space warp

Tuesday, July 12

Lit night na naman!!!

yay! xD

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS


I am slave to the Humanities and it seems like I can't get away from the event.

I'm Literary Night project head again and I need as much help as I can get this year. If you are a Humanities major (AB Hum, AB IS, AB Lit (Eng), AB Lit (Fil), BFA CW, BFA TA, AB Philo, AB Pre-Div, etc.), a member of Heights, the Literary Society, or any other GALIAN or COP org, I need you!!!

Sign on the Events sheet (indicate that you want to help for Lit Night!) posted on Promo Board 4 along EDSA walk.

For the sake of friendship, or love, or free dinner for one night in November (note the tone of desperation right there), please, please, please sign up and be a Lit Night volunteer!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home