time space warp

Thursday, October 27

An actual post at last.

I haven't updated this thing in a while. I've been too busy with my LJ, I guess.

I can't keep cross-posting and repeating everything I say on my other blog. But because I think this has had enough silence, I'll take this instance as an exception. Here are pictures from our last beach trip:

the beach and home

Click the image above for the entire set and the images below for bigger versions of the pictures in the smaller squares.





I had fun but I'm starting to miss the beach again. Argh. I can't wait 'til November 4. Tali na 'to! Anyway, you have to notice that I have a new layout. I tinkered with my live journal a couple of days back and thought that my blogger also needed some nurturing. HeheEnough advertising for now.

1 comment(s):

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Stamford boating license crestor lipitor Bextra and irrational fixed drug combination

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 am  

Post a comment

<< Home