time space warp

Monday, October 31

Happy Halloween.

Should I go to the Halloween Party in Taft tonight? Hmm. I need to find me some nifty garb... Rawr! I'll do the rummaging later. The party's not on until 7 anyway.


I want this:



Yes. I want an Albert Einstein action figure If there's a Stephen Hawking, a Michel Foucault, or an Edward Said action figure, send me a link of where I can purchase the dollies. I want them too!

I watched "Hawking" with my sister last night and I fell in love with the actor who played Stephen Hawking. He was adorably geeky. And the discussions on space! Yum! More thesis material. <3 It's funny how I've been obsessed with space since we read Baudelaire two sems ago.

I spent most of last week reading stuff on copyrighting public space because of Anish Kapoor's "The Cloud Gate" / "The Bean":



The sculpture and the Millennium Park has gotten me crazy over the supposed improbabilities of copyrighting public space. It's crazy how there's so much fuss over huge pieces of metal set by Kapoor and his workers with public money on copyrighted public concrete.

2 comment(s):

heya em! :) i have a blogspot blog na rin. saw your comment on my pitas blog. oh, murakami is such a *joy* to read. *drowns in love* hehehe. see you in school!

By Blogger pj, at 10:37 pm  

link kita em, ha. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 am  

Post a comment

<< Home